Big Brother Bash: Blood vs. Water Big Brother Bash

My new page is here...

houseguests


editor

contact me @
bigbrotherbash@gmail.com
the bash

Photochops by Kayla! Buy Big Brother apparel and accessories here!
exchange

Get the latest BB8 updates here! View hilarious photochops here! Read and edit this Big Brother encyclopedia! Experience the excitement of Big Brother 8! Get the latest BB8 updates here! Read BB8 updates here! Reality Playhouse! The original Big Brother Bash. For Xanga scripts, skins, tools, and help! Powered by Blogger
e-mail me to get your button added!

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


stats

website metrics


adverts

Google
 

Thursday, September 13, 2007 - Blood vs. Water

I think I did this last year--completely ignored everything that happened in the episode and focused on the big picture. Except last year I was moping around about Janelle getting evicted, and this year I'm, well...

NANNY NANNY POO POO!

You kind of had to expect that. I've endured my fair share of Anti-Donato criticism, and nothing feels better than a good 'ole "nanny nanny poo poo." What the hell does that phrase mean, anyway? I'm not even going to think about it. Point is, those seven jury members have to vote for a Donato. How about them apples?! Well, you may not be able to trust The Donatos, but you're gonna have to vote for one of them! This is, hands down, the best final two in Big Brother history. Never has an F2 pact actually been fulfilled until tonight. This is officially my favorite season. It doesn't even matter what happens after this, because they've won it all. I think I'm going to be smiling for weeks.

So, there's the groupie side of me that loves this alliance, and then there's the softy side that loves this family. How painful was it to watch Dick and Daniele struggling in the endurance challenge? Talk about a cryfest--am I alone with this one? Am I just an emotional nutcase, or did other people shed some tears? LMK. It was such a sad ending when he let go of that key, but it was also incredibly touching to watch Daniele nurture him. OK, I'm seriously starting to sound like a creepy therapist. Point is, they are a solid team, and two are stronger than one. Zach could have pulled through in normal circumstances, but Dick and Daniele have something much stronger than an alliance. They're family. And blood is thicker than water.

P.S. Look forward to an abundance of photochops and tributes in honor of Double D. I'm going to be so obnoxious.



BB-Bash Kayla [ 11:11 PM ]
4 comments